A photo of my equipments that I will use during my Journey across Canada.
The minimum possible, high quality (need to last 7500 km/70 days) and the lightest in the range.
He’s missing the safety bear protection gears (Bears repellent spray, hunter knife and robe for hang the food in the tree).
Missing as well my camera (Canon EoS 550D) that I used it for take this photo.
– Bike: Trek US Postal (my triathlete bike without triathlete gears, better seat and reinforced chain)
– Rear panniers: Ortlieb City
– Handlebar bag: Carradice
– Tent: Vango Spirit 200+ Don’t buy ever Vango tent they broke like paper (2 poles braked in 12 days of use!!!
– Sleeping bag: Vango Venom 400
– Sleeping Mat: Therm-a-Rest ProLite Plus Sleeping Mat (Regular)
– Pillow: Hi Gear Self-Inflating Pillow
– Hiking gears: Regatta jacket, trouser and boots
– Biking clothes: set for cold weather, set for hot weather, triathlete suit (in my skin 😉 )
– Biking equipments: helmet, sunglass, quick release shoes
– Bike repair kit
– First aid kit (Hi Gear)
– Microfiber towel (Hi Gear)
– All purpose soap (biodegradable)
– Light: Petzl Tikka®² CORE Headlamp
– Tripod: Manfrotto MKC3-P01 Compact Photo Kit
– Camera remote: Timer Remote Control RS-60E3
– Netbook: ASUS 1015CX
– Solar energy: PowerGorilla and SolarGorilla
– Video Camera: Go Pro Hero 2 with BacPac battery and spare batteries
– Divers: silverware, electric tape, reflective band
And my mascot who follow me in all my competitions or expeditions: Goofy 😉
Total weight: +- 25 kg
Take care everybody!